The Control System Engineering Manager and his team will build or fabricate the hardware including software and networking technologies for Wanek. The Control System Engineering Team will design and build the machines, controls or any hardware, develop from the simple of circuit design to complex system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing.
This means building more and more physical automation, industrial robotic systems, automated material handling systems, and tightly integrated control systems into our rapidly-expanding network of data centers. This team will develop a wide variety of semi-automated or fully automated building blocks for our current. They will manage detailed requirements definition and partner with the end user for rollout and implementation. This will also include the planning of validation activities to demonstrate readiness of solutions into mass deployment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and develop processes or machine improvements that are automation friendly, including the control systems needed to make them work.
- Troubleshoot control system for complex systems.
- Take ownership of control systems operations.
- Develop material handling control system and robotic if feasible designs and software.
- Analyze domain problems and identify, adapt, and/or develop technologies from the fields of, automated and autonomous systems, and industrial automation to address them
- Document and validate automated processes with domain experts
- Evaluate and develop probabilistic state estimation techniques that are relevant and applicable to decision making automated systems
- Support senior technical team in the creation of a technical roadmap for advanced technologies stack
- Support engineering team in understanding, and oversee correct implementation of chosen technologies
- Support, participate and perform technology transfers from technical collaboration projects in areas of planning under uncertainty, machine learning, and probabilistic reasoning.
- Manage all machine fabrications or new hardware.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field of study or equivalent experience required. Related technical courses, vendor training, and company specific courses desirable
- At least 05 years of progressively responsible and professional experience for maintenance management role.
- Experience in wood working machines and furniture manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Hands-on mechanical, electrical, mechatronic and electronic experience required
- Experience utilizing computerized maintenance systems required.