Manage the Manufacturing cost/Selling prices for all kind of Wanek’s FG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
·Calculate and audit all Initial Costing from IE to contribute the correct and timely the Selling prices for Wanek 1- PU component and WN1-UPH
- Full mattress: Assist Costing supervisor to work with IE to make sure the manufacturing cost/FOB for this new business.
- Costing for market: Assist team to control timeline and Costing output to supply timely for markets 4 times a year.
- Identifying gaps between Wanek’s and US on approval process for PIS.
- Analyze and go deeper on detail of COGS to find out the reason for the fluctuation on %Margin each month end closing.
- Maintain database to control the increasing prices of materials, how much % impact on Manufacturing cost, set up target to limit this factor on cost of products.
- Take part in projects of IE follow Manager’s assignment to consult on Finance’s view.
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by Designed Costing Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- BS Financial
- BS Engineering knowledge (Support)
- Significant work experience as an engineering or Finance Costing for Manufacturing companies. 2 years experience minimum required.
- Knowledge and successful implementation of instructional on design product Costing.
- Familiar with ERP system’s process.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency; familiarity with web delivery tools
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work.