BA/BS in Manufacturing Engineering or a related field,
- 2 - 3 years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Technical supervision experience.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience working with Lectra or equivalent pattern laying equipment hardware and software.
- Knowledge of:
- Knowledge of Lectra hardware and software to be used in laying patterns for cut and sew operation with the intent to maximize material utilization.
- Knowledge and ability to create detailed sew drawings.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision patterns, sew drawings, and samples.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various upholstery and upholstery related products.
- Skills and Abilities
- Good attitude, sense of urgent mindset
- Results oriented
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Highly capable of identifying problems and solving problems.
- Very proactive and energetic.
- Systematic, methodical, detailed, thorough, transparent.
- Excellent Written and Spoken English
- Positive, enthusiastic, creative, embrace changes, performs under pressure
- Work well in a team-based environment.