Be responsible for activities and duties areas of facility, equipment and manufacturing engineering while also supporting engineering department and company goals. Develop processes, procedures, and provide the necessary technical expertise that achieves and increasingly effective operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Check all parts, facilities and machines for lubrication.
2. Complete and maintains report, such as down time and operation records, maintenance record, inventories, and test results.
3. Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as employment performance evaluations, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
4. Establish or adjust work methods and procedures to meet production schedules by using knowledge of machine capacities, facility, and personnel.
5. Monitor operations, and inspect, test, and measure completed work by using devices, such as hand tools, gauges, and specify to verify conformance to standards.
6. Patrol work area and examine tools, machines and facility to detect unsafe conditions or violations of safety rules.
7. Direct, coordinate, and assist in performance of workers' activities, such as engine tune-up, hydroelectric turbine repair, or circuit breaker installation.
8. Recommend measures, such as procedural changes, service manuals revisions, and machine purchases, to improve work performance and minimize operating costs.
9. Confer with personnel, such as management, engineering, quality control, customers, and workers' representatives to coordinate work activities and resolve problems.
10. Examine machines, system, or facilities, such as compressors, air-conditioning, or industrial plant, and analyze information, to determine installation, service, or repair needed.
11. Request materials and supplies, such as tools, machines, and replacement parts for work activities.
12. Compute, estimate actual costs of factors, such as materials, labor, and outside contractors, and budgets.
13. Assigns workers to perform activities, such as service appliances, repair and maintain vehicles, and install machinery and equipment.
14. Trains workers in methods, procedures, and use of equipment and work aid, such as hand tools, and test equipment.
3. Knowledge of:
4. Skills and Abilities