1. Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
2. Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
3. Maintains customer records by updating account information.
4. Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
5. Receives customer order and work with relating Department to confirm Pro forma invoice to customers.
6. Ensures customer order to be shipped timely as ETD commitment.
7. Communicates with customers for shipping document, payment.
8. Maintains relationship with key customers
9. Completes other assignments and special projects as requested by the Customer Service Supervisor/Supply Chain Manager.
Required – University graduate, major in Business Administration or English
As least 1 years experienced in customer service/merchandiser
Proven track record of success measured by increased responsibility and attainment of prescribed objectives.
3. Knowledge of:
Knowledgeable about furniture product
4. Skills and Abilities
Strong interpersonal & multi-tasking skills
Strong problem solving skill
Familiar with maintaining customer database
Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with all organizational levels
Good in written and spoken English.