The Product Engineer is responsible for assisting the Product Engineering Manager as well as R & D in developing and implementing engineering and quality specifications for all products. Will investigate suggestions, ideas and cost savings to continuously improve the production line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Insure that all engineering data systems are maintained and coordinated with all engineering change orders
2. Work with Cover-fit, P&IC, Production to ensure optimum manufacturing processes promoting standardization of components and reducing waste in our products and systems through the application of Lean Manufacturing techniques
3. Communicate with U.S, China facilities for product engineering
4. Responsible for Routing and time study of product.
5. In charge of Frame mill system development to get professional AIS for Wanek Vault
6. Work closely with US, WV to communicate about new frame, ECO, ECR updating…
7. Support for packing engineering of product.
8. Effective in communicating both internally and externally.
9. Will be the driving force for implementing and improving the safety standards of the company.
10. Complete other assignments and special projects as requested by Department Manager.