Tầm Nhìn & Sứ Mệnh
Giá Trị Cốt Lõi & Phát Triển
Đào Tạo & Phát Triển
Cơ Hội Nghề Nghiệp
Cơ Hội Nghề Nghiệp
Quy Trình Tuyển Dụng
Warehouse Manager (Nightshift)
Ngày đăng tuyển: 28-05-2021
Ngày hết hạn: 27-06-2021
Nộp Đơn Ứng Tuyển
Supervise employees providing receiving/issuing functions, plan and assigns work, solve problems on site, ensure efficient running of the warehouse. Controls the timely loading/unloading of trucks/containers. Responsible for proper maintenance of equipment and racking. Communicates inventory shortages/overages to necessary persons. Develops and executes plans to improve operations and efficiency, reduce storage space, improve material flow, ensure inventory data accuracy.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for the whole warehouse management including labor, equipment and inventory.
2. Responsible for safety operation throughout the whole warehouse.
3. Monitor raw materials and sub materials receiving and releasing to production timely and correctly.
4. Monitor the inventory record update both in physical location and Mapics system correctly and timely.
5. Cross-warehouse labor resource and equipment (e.g. forklift) coordination (optimize multi-site warehouse resource sharing).
6. Arrange and properly train warehouse personnel.
7. Organize the warehouse physical count daily and periodically.
8. Maintain 6S in the warehouse, ensure all warehouse personnel actively participate in 6S as part of routine work.
9. Communication with Production, Purchasing, PIC, IQC and Finance dept. for the cross-department matters.
10. Ensure Finished Goods data accuracy, and On Time loading & shipping to customer
11. Other tasks as assigned by Warehouse Director
- Required – Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years experience in the supervision position of a manufacturing warehouse.
- Textile garment intensive manufacturing industry working experience is preferred.
3. Knowledge of:
- MRP or equivalent Material Requirements Planning software.
- Statistical Process Control
- Good command of English both in oral and written.
4. Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making and follow-through skills
- Ability to communicate with all organizational levels
- Skilled in conflict management and resolution
- Skilled in prioritizing multiple directives within changing work demands
- Skilled in problem solving
- Skilled in Excel
Warehouse Assistant Manager (Night Shift)
7 days ago
Giám Sát Kho Thành Phẩm
11 days ago
Quản Lý / Trưởng phòng