- Responsible for the whole warehouse management including labor, equipment and inventory.
- Responsible for safe operation throughout the whole warehouse.
- Monitor the inventory record update both in physical location and ERP system correctly and timely.
- Cross-warehouse labor resource and equipment (e.g. forklift) coordination (optimize multi-site warehouse resource sharing).
- Arrange and properly train warehouse personnel.
- Organize the warehouse physical count daily and periodically.
- Maintain 6S in the warehouse, ensure all warehouse personnel actively participate in 6S as part of routine work.
- Communication with production, purchasing, PIC, IQC and Finance dept. for the cross-department matters.
- Other tasks as assigned by Warehouse Shift Operations Manager and/or Warehouse Manager.
- Education: Required – Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 3 years’ experience in the supervision position of a manufacturing warehouse.
- Textile garment, furniture intensive manufacturing industry working experience is preferred.