- Coordinate with maintenance Planner and MRO Manager to develop and execute PM plan, PM and down time record of main equipment for the company
- Shortlist all main equipment spare parts needed to stock for machine PM.
- Coordinating with Production sections to improve machines’ efficiency.
- Taking part in cost saving program by using spare part properly, efficient production plan, increasing machine efficiency, reducing machine breakdown.
- Working out the solutions to operate efficiently utility equipment in the factory.
- Execute inspection of critical equipment/ items and investigate cause (s) of failure for appropriate action/ measures.
- Coordinate with MRO Manager to make troubleshooting guidelines and SOP for all of equipment.
- Continual improvement to maintain the activities to encourage others in improving.
- Assign tasks for maintenance staff accordantly.
- Supervise all maintenance activities in all locations.
- Patrol work areas and examine tools and equipment to detect unsafe conditions or violations of safety rules.
- Following up consumption of water and electricity at factories.
- Other tasks assigned by department Head
- AAS degree in a related technical field of study or equivalent experience required. Related technical courses, vendor training, and company specific courses desirable
- 2 or more years of maintenance management level experience required
- Hands-on mechanical, electrical, and electronic experience required
- Experience utilizing computerized maintenance systems required
- Can speak English