ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Define sourcing and procurement needs with internal clients, managements and Corporate; document Request For Proposal (RFP) , and coordinate all surrounding activities.
2. Travel extensively in Asia to source sub material suppliers, develop and nurture new vendors. Attend trade shows in Asia.
3. Analyze suppliers and advise/select the most suitable ones.
4. Make sure the suppliers meet the Company’s quality standards of raw materials.
5. Maintain relationship with key suppliers for sustainable and competitive sources of raw materials.
6. Set and work on sub material pricing structure of the company, manage the pricing and payment terms.
7. Develop new products and Negotiate pricing and payment terms.
8. Formulate standard quality control system and physical testing procedures.
9. Monitor the testing procedure and drive improvement initiatives focused upon improving processes to attain increased through-put and quality.
10. Responsible for coaching of the quality control staffs.
11. Serve as a mentor to subordinates by creating an environment characterized by a free exchange of ideas, teaching, and learning from each other.
12. Implement suggestions that improve or change processes in support of the company’s growth objectives.
13. Regularly update the market trends / prices / competition / legislation
14. Work with Purchasing Department to provide them with accurate supplier information, pricing and initial deliveries.
15. Maintain records of master standards and analysis of related information. Ensuring relevant database and spreadsheets are updated.
16. Fully utilize the support of all departments to meet new product development and production requirements.
17. Complete other assignments and special projects as requested by the General Director and/or Corporate Development Management.