1. Check documents from suppliers and contact to suppliers to revise documents (if any);
2. Check with logistics department if the shipment arrive yet;
3. Require document (Arrival notice, Debit Note,..) from forwarders for customs declaration;
4. Determine HS code for goods;
5. Register the new material/new product to VNACCCS before submit data of shipments to VNACCS;
6. Contact with warehouse department to know when the goods finished loading to container;
7. Submit data to VNACCS to declare customs;
8. Prepare document to apply for C/O
9. Inform to trucking service after finishing customs declaration;
10. Contact to couriers to provide mode of import shipments and HS code for goods;
11. Report to manager the finished declared shipments and pending shipments;
12. Send weekly report and monthly report to manager and accounting department.
Graduated from economic, foreign trade faculty. Certificate of customs declaration is preferred.
At least 6 months working on customs declaration.
3. Knowledge of:
- Internet, Email, Microsoft office;
- VNACCS system;
- Customs laws and regulations;
- Certificate of origin
- Goods classification
4. Skills and Abilities:
- Can read and write emails in English